Jaime lannister debates cocks, the Lannisters draw hatred from others and Sansa has a badass moment, welcome to the best Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 7 quotes.
1. “Maybe it really is all cocks in the end” – Jaime Lannister
Whilst Bronn lists off things that he wouldn’t do if he didn’t have a cock, he beats down Jaime’s suggestions of things that are worth fighting for besides sex, leaving Jaime at a loss for words. Well, at a loss except these words.
2. “If anything goes wrong kill the silver-haired bitch first, then our brother, then the bastard who calls himself king. The rest of them you can kill in any order you see fit” – Cersei Lannister
Cersei prepares to head to the dragon pit in King’s Landing to meet with Daenerys and her envoy. She instructs Ser Gregor on what to do if things go wrong, and this her list of order.
3. “Seems every bad idea has some Lannister cunt behind it” – The Hound
The Hound, quite rightly so, points out that the small troop guarding Daenerys is all alone in King’s Landing and therefore possibly going to die in this city. He asks if this is Tyrion’s idea, leading him down this thought pattern with the revelation that the Lannister’s are the creators of bad ideas.
4. “But when enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything. Then there are no more answers, only better and better lies” – Jon Snow
In an attempt to justify him losing Cersei’s support with the reluctance to tell a lie, Jon says this pretty awesome quote which you do have to believe. But Jon, you should have lied.
5. “I’m about to step into a room with the most murderous woman in the world, who’s already tried to kill me twice – that I know of. Who’s an idiot?” – Tyrion Lannister
Jaime complains that after trusting Tyrion everyone is calling him an idiot. In response, Tyrion shows his situation to show who the bigger idiot is. You win, Tyrion.
6. “Thank you for all your many lessons, Lord Baelish. I will never forget them” – Sansa Stark
Just before having Arya slit the throat of Lord Baelish, she says this parting quote to him. The lessons he taught her of suspicion and how to play the game were what led her to realizing he was a traitor and a schemer, after all.
7. “No one walks away from me” – Cersei Lannister
Cersei reveals her plans to Jaime of why Euron fleed the dragon pit – to ferry the Golden Company over to Westeros – and tells him that no one walks away from her.
8. “He’s never been a bastard. He’s the heir to the Iron Throne” – Brandon Stark
Bran’s insufferable three-eyed raven quotes do lead to one good one. With an overlay of Jon and Daenerys having sex, we find out that Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark and therefore heir to the Iron Throne. This also means that Daenerys is Jon’s aunt. So…yeah. Also, we didn’t make this quote the header image of this episode so we wouldn’t spoil the series for anyone who saw it on Twitter.
Some interesting, and disturbing quotes, to come from the season finale of Game of Thrones Season 7 then! We will eagerly await the arrival of Game of Thrones Season 8 and give the final season the quotes it deserves.
Until then, be sure to check out our other quote articles such as the best quotes from Season 6 of Game of Thrones, as well as catching up on what happened before this episode.
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 5
Image credit: HBO