Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 3 quotes are a varied bunch, with loads of different ones coming from a broad array of characters. This does make for a lot of funny Game of Thrones quotes for sure.
Here are the best quotes from Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 3.
1. “I did what I thought was right and I got murdered for it” – Jon Snow
Not too many people can say this. After coming back from the death, Jon says this line which you can only really say if you’ve been revived from the dead.
2. “I know that. I saw your pecker. What kind of god would have a pecker that small?” – Tormund Giantsbane
The Night’s Watch and wildlings at Castle Black endure a very strange sight of seeing previously-dead Jon Snow walk amongst them. Tormund explains to Jon that they think he’s some kind of god, which Jon of course refutes very sternly, bringing this quote out from our favorite wildling.
3. “That’s funny. You sure that’s still you in there?” – Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd comes in with another funny Game of Thrones quote after Jon’s resurrection. Jon jokes by telling Edd to hold off on burning his body, which makes Edd laugh. He notices this is unusual, so jokes back with this quote.
4. “I don’t care about them. Well, no, I do, but I don’t really. I care about you and him” – Samwell Tarly
Sam tells Gilly he doesn’t care about anyone else but her and little Sam in the most Sam-like way imaginable.
5. “No. Now it ends” – Young Ned Stark
Not to be mistaken with a rapper, this is a quote said by the young version of Ned Stark when Bran and the three-eyed raven travel back to his fight against Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. Dayne tells him this is where the wars of the future begin, but Ned replies with this quote which is proven right at the end of the fight.
6. “A wise man once said the true history of the world is a history of great conversations in elegant rooms” – Tyrion Lannister
Tyrion, Missandei and Grey Worm are waiting together, and Tyrion is eager to pass the time with a conversation. To try and encourage them, he says this quote. And yes, the wise man who said this was, indeed, Tyrion.
7. “My watch is ended” – Jon Snow
Straight after hanging the men who conspired, and achieved, to murder him, Jon hands his cloak to Dolorous Edd and walks down the stairs, saying this quote as he leaves the Night’s Watch.
And that concludes the best Game of Thrones Quotes from Season 6 Episode 3! We hope you check out the 33 best quotes from Season 5 while you’re here, as well as the two episodes that set the scene for this one.
Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 1
Image credit: HBO